Left my trouser unzipped, walking on the street.

Left my trouser unzipped, walking on the street.


Image result for shocked baby expression


   That's the most embarrassing experience ever.

    It was on Monday morning, I was wearing a black shirt and a blue jean, on my way out I realized the trouser was a bit tight, so I decided to adjust it a bit by releasing a button. Unknowingly to me, my zip has been pulled down revealing my red pant underneath
.
   I was still walking so fast heading to my destination, some boys were just staring at me, I kinda guess their glance was weird, but I was there thinking I was just too beautiful that morning that they couldn't take their eyes off me.

   A lady stopped me, I almost refused because I was getting late, anyways I still gave in and listened to her.
Ding Dong! It was my zip. Everyone eyes was on me, I blushed a little bit and just zipped up. I didn't let that slow me down, I was still walking as fast as I could.

   Since then, anyone that stares at me for so long get really suspicious, I would just bend my head slightly and check if it's my zip, or check with my hands if there's space in between my trouser.

   Also, before I leave the house I just make sure that my zip is up.

   That's my stories guys. Do you have an embarrassing story to share? (lolz)  Kindly comment below and share.
Bye guys, see you in my next blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics