I LOVE YOU(16)

I LOVE YOU(16)( you are my world)

Image result for i love you

Princess Vera


       We ate lasagna for breakfast. Bae's call woke me. I folded my hair into a ponytail and wet my face. Still on pajamas, I gave a gentle sneeze and lie down on the bed. He could only see me slanted on the bed through the video camera.
      No wears ? I commented at his shirtless abs. It's too early to show off your packs, I teased. Wanna go jugging and lift weight at the gym.
      Well then, I guess we would be going together. I can't leave my prince, charming girls off their pants. Jealous you! he smiled. Wanna come with me? He offered, fingering his hair.
7 am. Deal? Deal, I affirmed.

      Wait a minute, he stopped me from ending the Skype call. Wear something very sexy to bring out your royal curves, he winked.  Aren't you flirty, prince charming? I grinned.
       He stopped me again from ending the call. I want a kiss from you, he subtly demanded. *muah* blowing a kiss into the air.
Reveal your bulky arms, babe, I demanded too.
It's only 6:30 am now. Got to pick my gym outfit.  Sandra is the maid closest to me. She's like a sister to me ever since I grew up knowing her. I tell her most events about me.
     At 6:45 am I already got my skin scrubbed by Sandra, I also told her about my relationship with the prince. How he swept me off my feet and prevented me from falling.
She found a sleeveless green top and a leggings for me. I looked at the mirror and saw the image of a goddess reflecting back to me.

 7:00 am.

    There was a knock on my door, a bodyguard opened the door. It's the prince, Sandra voiced. Endorphin gushed my system as I set my eyes on him. He was the man wearing a sleeveless hoodie  and a versatile black shorts with roses in his hands and a smile on his lips.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics