I LOVE YOU(13)

I LOVE YOU(13)



Image result for i love you


Prince Harry

           I have to go home now, it's been amazing celebrating your birthday. I moved a feet backward, enjoy your trip Vera. My countenance changed. She was speechless, she never told me anything about her trip. I can't remember telling you anything about the trip,she voiced. How did you know? she queried.
           I'm a prince, well, your father and mine were just discussing about it. I overheard their discussion and felt really disappointed for not hearing it directly from you.
I'm sorry you misunderstood that. She seduced me with an innocent smile,

Princess Vera

         What would you have done if I had told you? I asked him squinting my eyes. I live for the princess, I would go with her wherever she goes to, he blurted. Astounding, we'll disappear together to a faraway land, I would look by my side and see your face smiling at mine, where we would have to be like normal people, I will wash your clothes, sweep the floor, prepare your favorite meal. There, they won't be so much recognition. There my prince we'll be free to be crazy. I expressed.

         Ahaha, we laughed what I just said, a day spent with you is like a minute, and a minute my baby is like a second. I can't wait to marry you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics