I LOVE YOU

                     
                               

Image result for i love you purpss.blogspot.com

       She's a little princess, i'm a little prince. I've got a crush on her since the very first day I set my eyes on her. Her brown eyes captivated me from across and the corner of her lips twitched  as her cheeks began to blush. I'm not really sure right now, should I call a maid from the palace to bring her to me or should I approach her? I turned to the kings and queens having conversation for an excuse. Of course, I want to talk to her and get her contact.

      Her waist twirled to the beats she was listening to from the headset, with a radiating laugh pouring from her mouth to the end of the room. I asked the maids to leave us alone to talk for a while. She gazed at me again, but this time shyly.

      Beautiful! I brushed her fair shoulder with my fingers, she shivered a bit holding on to the almost escaped smile hanging around her lips. Next time the prince should bring a gift for the princess, she advised, that just brought a shame to my face I whispered in my head. But the princess never spoke to me in twenty years, what about that? You never approached me prince, I've always thought you would come say hi to me but you never did until now.

      Her eyes glittered like diamond just like her body. The princess is very beautiful I must say. Thank you my prince. what's your name damsel? what's your name too? she attacked, after a little bit of silence we both giggled. Princess Vera is my name, the queen is my mother and my father is the king, what about that? Stating the obvious aren't you? she pouted her lips after gulping a quarter of glass full fruit juice.

     Vera, would you like to know the name of the prince? I persuaded Vera flickering my eyebrow and nodding my head.
      Yes prince, what's your name, she asked with a funny looking face. oops someone just walked by
.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics