I LOVE YOU (19)

I LOVE YOU (19)




Image result for i love you



Princess Vera

    We signed so many autographs we possibly could. We wow-ed the crowd by our patience and endurance. Thirty minutes later, we dropped the pen and waved them bye. Belgians are lovely people, I remarked. So they are, wonderful people! he affirmed.

     Would you rather die with a good heart or a fake heart? The sentence made him chuckle, he paused and pondered a bit. I would die with a very big heart. What about you? Me too I would do same thing, I would die from cardiomyopathy *coughs*, I would shed tears a bit when hurt, but I won't transfer the aggression on people no matter what.

Prince Harry

     Ummh, That's deep and Intriguing tell me more. She blushed. What just happened to my fierceness princess pie? Aye! I brought her face closer to my chest and kissed her forehead. You're just as vulnerable as a kitten. I licked her ears. Come stay at in room till tomorrow morning. After then, we will tour the town together.

      We had already rented a limousine and horse-cart for tour, alongside with the maids and bodyguards.
Princess Vera told me earlier that she doesn't want the maids and bodyguards to deliver their obligations instead she wants them to be free and have the fun that comes with travelling. She's such a nice girl.
     Yes I would stay with you till day-break. Finally, she agreed, I never knew I could melt her stubborn heart. *chuckles* You would be mine forever and I'll be yours too forever, Vera said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics