I LOVE YOU (18)

I LOVE YOU (18)


Image result for i love you heart wallpaper 3d





Prince Harry

The second day with my princess in Belgium.

Our laughter filled the lounge. The conversation we're having is enthralling, her sense of humor is like no other. How can you be so perfect? I asked her, shaking my head and squinting my eyes. Because you love me perfectly, she replied. Gorgeous answer from a gorgeous lips, I blurted. Cheesy compliment from a cheesy person, she brought forward her tongue and closed her eyes. I giggled and kissed her by the right cheek. Yeah, I love you perfectly, you are altogether beautiful there's no imperfect flaw in you, I flashed my teeth gracefully. There's no imperfect in the saying, it is said as ( there's no flaw in you)  She bite her upper lips and pouted like she wanted a kiss.
Fried rice we ordered, white rice and salad the chef brought. I watched the chef closely and shook my head. Wrong order man! My voice echoed and brought back attention to me, My princess wanted a fried rice, I eyed him again. It's okay babe, I can eat it as long as it's a cooking from their heart, she pleaded on his behalf.


Princess Vera

      He's not afraid to stand up for me in public, I didn't know that such a gentleman like him exist. Though, I didn't want a scene, but I guess he's just standing up for what he believes is right. No, he wasn't  wrong for correcting the chef, he made a mistake others won't take lightly. But I'm a princess,    
      I won't stoop so low to quarrel with all these beautiful people in the world . I'm meant to behave elegant and charismatic no matter how pissed off I am inside.
The salad is perfect just like me, I voiced, stroking my ego before the prince. Same here, he affirmed. Just because I'm a woman doesn't mean I can't respect myself, I whispered in my head.

      A tall Belgian lady approached me, the body-guards stopped her before she could get any closer. I could hear her shouting: PRINCESS! PRINCESS!! PRINCESS!!! JUST AN AUTOGRAPH FROM YOU PLEASE, I WATCHED YOUR ARRIVAL TO BELGIUM ON THE NEWS YESTERDAY, ALLOW ME SEE THE PRINCESS, I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO TALK TO HER IN PERSON EVER SINCE I SAW HER ON THE T.V.

       Awareness flooded the place. Most of the people at the lounge stood up and looked at each other's face, in their mind ( we know she's a princess but wasn't sure if she was actually the one we saw on the news yesterday) that's the vibe they aired.

      Murmuring is already going on in the background. In a second, they took the courage to approach me, OMG! they are coming close. The body-guards arranged themselves in a circle and encompassed me round about. Deep in my heart, I loved the recognition, do you know what I love most? I love that they didn't recognize the prince so much as me . Am I egoistic? Judge me. Judge me for loving the princess -hood.  *winks*


To be con'td.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics