I LOVE YOU (14)

I LOVE YOU (14)



Fast-Foward.

JULY 16th

Image result for i love you wallpaper hd for mobile





Grinning at each other as we opened a bottle of champagne and poured it into a glass cup. The flight just took off. Our first destination is to Belgium. I've always wanted to go there to know more about their culture and also to meet new and lovely people.

Prince Harry.

        Are you okay babe? I placed her head gently on my shoulder. Yes I am, she replied. She brought her ipod out from her rounded blue shaped bag and inserted the earpiece into her ears. Her fingers clicked on All of me by john-legend and nodded to the beat. She sipped her drink until it's mouthful, her lips brushed mine after she swallowed. Your lips taste champagnish, I teased. Should I take this as our first kiss? Princess you kissed me first, I must be so charming. Should I devour you? I asked her teasingly.

Princess Vera

       I'm, yours, you can devour me if you wish, I'm the birthday girl, remember? I alone have the right to do that. What do you know about Belgium? I asked Harry.
Belgium is a small, nice country, fantastic cuisine also, and the ladies there are so beautiful, he blurted. I'm starting to get jealous, I never knew I liked him this much. The thought of prince seeing  beautiful girls other than me makes me feel so uncomfortable.
You are not allowed to talk about other girls, It makes me feel jealous. I blurted.

Prince Harry
You look so cute when I make you feel jealous. I would do it more often. I smiled.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics