I LOVE YOU (10)

I LOVE YOU (10).




Image result for i love you








    It's the king's order he added I shook my head and kept quiet. Let's get a seat over there, Brenda pointed to another high table. My fretting joints began to relax as I consumed glassful of white wine. 

   A call from Harry? I whimpered and asked myself if he was a good man for missing my birthday party. I hesitated to pick his call, however, the look on Brenda's face about ignoring a call from a prince quickened me to press the blue button.

    Hello Harry, I was just thinking about you, I confessed. That left me with explanations I must convey to Brenda, she's aware of everything about me except this. Telling a guy I was just thinking about him is the new gist she's ready to hear.

    Me too baby he replied. Are you okay? It's half the time of the entire party and I haven't seen my prince yet, I asked him sounding worried.

    I know right?. The last words from him echoed, I'm no longer sure if we were talking on phone or in face.

    My shoulders were gently fingered, chills overtook my entire body. Who just touched me, I panicked. I looked to the direction of the stimulus to see my prince charming standing all dressed in white.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics