Crush.

Crush


Image result for crush quotes









     How do you feel around your crush? the tingling, butterflies and knot that floods your system can be so uncomfortable. The first person you think of when you wake in the morning and the last person that occupies your heart before bed-time.
For sure, having a crush can good or bad depending on how you manage it.

     I used to crush on this very tall, sexy guy who was my classmate. He was my world, all I wanted was to be around him every minute of the day. Concentrating was so difficult if he's not with me.
     Anyways, fast-forward, he asked me out, I agreed and we started dating.
It was so amazing, chills flooded my whole body the very first day we ever hugged. Though we never kissed before we broke up.

      Breaking up with him was so tough, no one said anything to each other, no words left our lips for each other, it happened so fast that we couldn't even say goodbye.
      Till now, I still think about him.
       I use call him the handsome-rose and he calls me the beautiful-rose.
       I miss you my crush.
       It was all a dream, I thought we were going to be together forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics