CANDY CRUSH

CANDY CRUSH


Related image


Guys, do you also play candy crush? I love candy crush. (sweet!) I always beg for more. Chill, I mean I always beg my mind to allow me play candy crush, whatever that means.

 These days, I notice that self-happiness is the foundation of self-love. yes or yes? I love to be happy, Thanks to you, yes you. Thanks to you reading my boring stories. Thanks for coming back for more even though I'm just lazy to update our blog on time.

Back to the topic- Candy Crush.

My Experience with Candy Crush.

Play like no one is looking even though they are.
Play like I've got no books to read.
Play like T.V is boring.
Play like Candy Crush is a full-time job.
Play like I earn money from it.
Play like I'm addicted.
Play like the girl shouting sweet in the background is my older sister.
I Play Candy Crush because I can Crush the Candy*****. Lolz.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics