A great man!

A great man.

Related image


          His words captivated me, the empathy in his eyes is so appealing, He's a good father, a nice friend and a gentle man.
He handles life carefully, He's not afraid to be himself, he loves life. I looked at him as the sun kissed his face.

          His aged black body matched the black car by his side.
He's endowed with charisma, when he smiles, it is as if butterflies are dancing. I would dash him roses as a gift, but he's a man he doesn't like such. I won't give him my heart however, because he's a married man. But I can promise him one thing, and that is to be his little best-friend.

          Moreover, he's hard-working, he can tell me more about that. He's a christian and a philosopher, He speaks as a prophet and imagine like a scientist. 

His job? He fixes car, no wonder his mind works like an engine. Always have a welcoming heart, at the same time, he eat like no one is watching.

          This great man, endures, he get on his feet again so quick that no one could ever imagine he has once suffered.
He count his blessing and belittle his problems. Everyone at his work place respect and honor him

             Maybe someday, he would be my boss.
            A lot to be learnt from him

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics