10 things I love with letter (I)

10 things I love with letter  (I)



Hey guys I'm so sorry for not updating my blog yesterday. I was just so busy, so I would writing 10 things I love with letter (I) today.

I love you series would also be updated soon.

Here are my list.

I love Ice cream I'm a very big fan of vanilla ICER cream, yummy guys. Right? If you know me then you know I can consume large bucket of ice cream in just three hours.(just kidding).

I love Internet - I mean who doesn't love WiFi? Anyone?
I love Islands
I love Intelligence - yeah, I'm a sapio-sexual.
I love Insightful people - people that are able to blow me away with amazing ideas.
I love Inter house sports.
I love Indomie - Indomie is a kind of ramen that's  mostly sold in Nigeria
I love Ice-bucket challenge.
I love Instagram
I love Ideas.

Love you guys. See you in my next blog.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics